Welcome to My Blog!

I write this blog in order to introduce you to things I most enjoy on the internet. In many ways this is also my daily intellectual diary. The blogs, podcasts and videos I introduce here are only of the highest quality. I've linked to them because I've learned a great deal from them or they triggered some intensive self-reflective thought.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Glenn Greenwald Blasts the Main Stream Media

This interview of Glenn Greenwald is a must listen. Greenwald blasts the mainstream media for their failures and their cozying up with politicians and celebrities. The Bush administration is also faulted for their tragic actions and the terrible consquences that have flowed. Read a full description of the show here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

you do know the technology exists to fabricate dreams and visions.
sukinixon1234.blogspot.com

Google