Welcome to My Blog!

I write this blog in order to introduce you to things I most enjoy on the internet. In many ways this is also my daily intellectual diary. The blogs, podcasts and videos I introduce here are only of the highest quality. I've linked to them because I've learned a great deal from them or they triggered some intensive self-reflective thought.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bob Shrum's Book is a Knockout

Bob Shrum has written the best political book to come along in a long time. The stories, the drama, the tension is all there. Being a campaign consultant is a strange experience. A lot of time is spent flying around the country- thus much business is conducted on the campaign plane. Thus, Bob has lots of stories set on a plane. In the future I will elaborate on why this is such a great book- but suffice it to say that if you are interested in campaigns and elections this a book for you. Where have all the George McGovern's gone?

No comments:

Google